Happy (?) New Year (!)
It's been a while since I wrote anything here. I just re-read my last entry -- and Whoa Nelly! Did I need prozac or what?! So much drama in 500 words or less. And after that, my online persona just seemed to cease to be. I've read somewhere that "pain is raw material for art". But that isn't the case all the time, is it? I mean, too much pain can just be way too much, and you sort of end up not doing a damn thing. Too much pain is raw material for catatonia, if you ask me.
Anyway, am back. I can somehow string words together again, in this haphazard way that I always do. Am still sad, but my eyes are dry and my smile is authentic (half of the time anyway). But I'm okay. Still scared, but okay. And I guess that state of being is about as good as it gets. I mean, who isn't scared most of the time anyway? So I'm scared of being totally alone in this vast universe... I mean, that's a heck of a lot better than being scared of, I don't know, spiders and crap, right? I mean, if you're going to be scared of something, then something like death, loneliness and intense responsibility is probably the best way to go.
Anyway, just allow me to write here, okay? Let me act like everything is right again in my world.
Anyway, am back. I can somehow string words together again, in this haphazard way that I always do. Am still sad, but my eyes are dry and my smile is authentic (half of the time anyway). But I'm okay. Still scared, but okay. And I guess that state of being is about as good as it gets. I mean, who isn't scared most of the time anyway? So I'm scared of being totally alone in this vast universe... I mean, that's a heck of a lot better than being scared of, I don't know, spiders and crap, right? I mean, if you're going to be scared of something, then something like death, loneliness and intense responsibility is probably the best way to go.
Anyway, just allow me to write here, okay? Let me act like everything is right again in my world.

<< Home