does anyone here know cpr?

Monday, August 23

Suck It Up!

During one of our marathon talks, Kitty told me about this medical study that could very well incite a fellatio-and-swallowing riot. According to said study, "swallowing" your partner's semen once or twice a week can help prevent breast cancer.

"Only with regular performance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Inserta Shafteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

This "new scientific study", however, turned out to be hoax.

All the boys say: Awwwwww...

But just imagine if it were true.

Imagine your boyfriend nudging you awake Saturday morning, browbeating you into taking your "vitamins". Can you just hear it? "C'mon, baby, it's for your own good."

Imagine how this would affect Avon's lipstick line that benefits breast cancer research. The line, dubbed "Kiss Breast Cancer Goodbye", boasts shades called "Strength" (which, FYI, looks grrreat on me), "Courage" and "Hope". How about the newest shade of nude called "Cum"?

O o O


Why suddenly all this talk of fellatio and swallowing? Well, someone I love is currently in the throes of a massive breast cancer scare. This is, strangely enough, how I deal.