before i forget
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Imagine having to say "Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Brompheniramine Maleate". And to have to say it twice in one sitting, every single day. Such is my life.
The first time I actually sat there and said those words on-air, my heart was thumping like crazy I thought I would pass out. I did read it perfectly though. But still, just as Kath said, "They don't pay us enough."
Talk about "occupational hazard".
Imagine having to say "Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Brompheniramine Maleate". And to have to say it twice in one sitting, every single day. Such is my life.
The first time I actually sat there and said those words on-air, my heart was thumping like crazy I thought I would pass out. I did read it perfectly though. But still, just as Kath said, "They don't pay us enough."
Talk about "occupational hazard".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home