The Plight of a Novel Headed Nowhere
So far, Untitled Chick Novel that will bring me fame and fortune (ahahaha! as if!) remains unfinished. Sat in front of PC for 2 hours last night and added a sentence. 14 words. 56 characters. Plot didn't budge. Novel in limbo. Won 14 rounds of Solitaire though. Serves me right for not making a darn outline. Flew into the mist without a parachute! Ack!
Quick glance:
Plain Jane bags Gotham's Most Wanted. Can she hold on to him? (And does she really want to?)
Recent changes:
*Main character has gone from call center lackey to radio runner. Seems more fun.
*Introduced bitch of a deejay - on-air name (for now): "Lacy Liu". She may turn out to be a major player. Who knows? (I certainly don't.)
*Changed the word "ersatz" to "quasi".
Chapters written:
1 (ahahaha!)
Could-be titles - they're all crap, I know:
*Radio Romance
*Dead-Air of Doom
*Heartbreak Hour
*Listening to Lola (except "Lola" isn't Plain Jane's name)
*Trinity Talks ("Trinity" is Plain Jane's name - but blah)
*Tempting Trinity (Temptation? In my novel?)
*Holy Trinity (sacrilegious)
By the way, I dreamt of Russell Crowe and a sandy beach. It irks the bejesus out of me that I remember very little else. Argh.
Quick glance:
Plain Jane bags Gotham's Most Wanted. Can she hold on to him? (And does she really want to?)
Recent changes:
*Main character has gone from call center lackey to radio runner. Seems more fun.
*Introduced bitch of a deejay - on-air name (for now): "Lacy Liu". She may turn out to be a major player. Who knows? (I certainly don't.)
*Changed the word "ersatz" to "quasi".
Chapters written:
1 (ahahaha!)
Could-be titles - they're all crap, I know:
*Radio Romance
*Dead-Air of Doom
*Heartbreak Hour
*Listening to Lola (except "Lola" isn't Plain Jane's name)
*Trinity Talks ("Trinity" is Plain Jane's name - but blah)
*Tempting Trinity (Temptation? In my novel?)
*Holy Trinity (sacrilegious)
O o O
By the way, I dreamt of Russell Crowe and a sandy beach. It irks the bejesus out of me that I remember very little else. Argh.

<< Home