On my name and Quirel
My name means "sparrow" in my native tongue. What does a sparrow do? Nothing really. It's a perching bird, so I believe it engages in a good amount of perching. It also eats a whole lot of seeds, which I suppose, as a vegetarian, I can relate to. Sort of. The sparrow used to be our national bird - that is, till some big ass Eagle came along. All the hoopla about it being the largest eagle in the world kind of overshadowed the noble sparrow. Endangered, my ass!
It's been overcast all day. Another storm coming. I can smell it in the air. Trouble's brewing over the Pacific, that's for sure. Although this kind of weather makes it possible for me to whip out my turtlenecks and don my favorite boots, all this rain is making me feel melancholy. I just know I'll be playing a lot of Chris Isaak over the next few days. *Sigh* I long for the sun and the sea. That's my dream, you know. To just live on some far-flung island, armed with just my laptop and my Banana Boat, and just write. Forever. Although, it wouldn't hurt if my family lived a couple of huts over, 'cause it might get kind of lonely.
It's been overcast all day. Another storm coming. I can smell it in the air. Trouble's brewing over the Pacific, that's for sure. Although this kind of weather makes it possible for me to whip out my turtlenecks and don my favorite boots, all this rain is making me feel melancholy. I just know I'll be playing a lot of Chris Isaak over the next few days. *Sigh* I long for the sun and the sea. That's my dream, you know. To just live on some far-flung island, armed with just my laptop and my Banana Boat, and just write. Forever. Although, it wouldn't hurt if my family lived a couple of huts over, 'cause it might get kind of lonely.

<< Home