Lessons
I've realized a good deal of things in my 29 years on this earth. Here are some off the top of my head:
1. Never forget to moisturize.
2. Smoking (though extremely satisfying and oh-so-French) is really bad for your skin (and yes, I guess it's not helping your lungs any).
3. Not all men are pigs. Some are dogs.
Recently, I added another insight to that list:
4. If you have this sickening feeling that everyone is having sex - everyone but you, that is - chances are, you're right.
(Can you tell he's out of town at the moment?)
1. Never forget to moisturize.
2. Smoking (though extremely satisfying and oh-so-French) is really bad for your skin (and yes, I guess it's not helping your lungs any).
3. Not all men are pigs. Some are dogs.
Recently, I added another insight to that list:
4. If you have this sickening feeling that everyone is having sex - everyone but you, that is - chances are, you're right.
(Can you tell he's out of town at the moment?)

<< Home