does anyone here know cpr?

Monday, September 29

The Novel Headed...for Chapter 2!

Ha-HAH! The unthinkable has come to pass! The Novel Headed Nowhere (TNHN for short) has actually reached Chapter 2! Well, I've only written, like, a paragraph under the Chapter 2 heading, but still! Am feeling strangely empowered.

The weekend was spent moping about the house (blue funk!), bemoaning my lack of moolah (had like 20 bucks to my name - I kid you not!), ODing on maraschino cherries (courtesy of head-turning friend), bruising my tongue (from trying to knot, like, 100 cherry stems) and writing (around 700 words). Quite productive.

TNHN update:
(Prior update made on September 23)

What has happened lately?
Trinity and Enrique and their first "Brunch After". Seeds of doubt have been sown!

What's going to happen?
Happiness will end soon - doesn't it always? Lots of gut-wrenching, hurtful-words-spewing will ensue. Other than that, I've really no idea.

Title Dilemma?
Still a dilemma. Help!

O o O


Dido's "White Flag" is the song of the day. Downloading video as I write. Can't seem to get enough of it. Well, at least, I can't. Cousin looks about ready to throw up.