does anyone here know cpr?

Tuesday, November 18

Miracle at Checkout 34

Went crazy at the mall the other day. Crazy, crazy over the weirdest of things: balls, balls, balls. Christmas Balls! Lots of It. In every color imaginable. In every size possible. Spent a good 1000 smackers on them. Cousin was equally awed by all the glittery, shiny, blinky stuff. (She, too, is a Christmas junkie. In fact, even more so than I.) "It's a Christmas miracle," I whispered to the Rollster as I stepped into the special Christmas section of the home department. (He just rolled his eyes heavenward, exasperated. Scrooge!) But what was the real miracle was that the cashier didn't cut my credit card in half and had security escort me out. No matter. It's Christmas. I can feel it in the air. I can see it in the balls. Give me a minute to enjoy this.

Bought:
120 Christmas Balls in a gazillion shades of gold and rust (my Christmas theme this year)
A wreath (that I will decorate next week)
3 rolls of festive ribbon
13 pieces of gold- and rust-colored silk Poinsettias