does anyone here know cpr?

Tuesday, October 21

The Grapevine

Last night, I had coffee at Starbucks Jupiter with two friends and a cousin. Three hours of coffee, cake and yes, glorious gossip.

Sample of gossip:
1. Someone we knew reportedly racked up millions (as in "plural") in unpaid mobile phone bills.
2. Wrestling at the Coliseum. (I don't know why this is classified as good gossip, but. Oh well.)
3. No Christmas bonus. (Argh.)

Anyway, aside from gossip, we also talked about future activities that we shall partake in.

Like:
1. Badminton (Join the craze, why don't we? Must invest in a pink Barbie badminton racket. And badminton shoes? Are there badminton shoes? Well, I'm sure there are shoes to be bought. Just have to find out what exactly.)
2. Bowling (Must invest in bowling shoes. That much I know.)
3. Watch Yuri on the big screen (Well, this is strictly "their" plan. I, on the other hand, opted to support them in spirit.)

PS. To the two people who actually read this blog, keep the "gossip" to yourselves, 'kay?


O o O


Latest newscast moral:
Do not even hope to say "tetanus virus-carrying chemical". Yes, I can say "Elena Brioukhovets" or "Ines Gorrochategui", but "tetanus virus-carrying chemical"? Sadly not.