does anyone here know cpr?

Monday, October 20

The Lost Weekend

Spent the weekend doing absolutely nothing. Well, that wasn't the plan. The plan was to:
*finish chapter 2 of TNHN
*finish first draft of article
*re-read Marian Keyes novel to get ideas and narrative flowing

But the result was:
*nada
*zip
*nothing

Here's the blow-by-blow. Spent Saturday:
*sleeping till 11:30
*watching "Sense and Sensibility" (Cried for Marianne and Elinor)
*watching "The Bold and the Beautiful" (Damn you Brooke Logan!)
*watching Bush's state visit (Rejoiced over Bush's repeated mistakes. Must admit, it made me feel better about myself and own on-air blunders.)
*watching my older brother's basketball game (They lost 114 to 63.)

(I guess, as far as "watching" stuff goes, I did very well.)

Spent Sunday:
*sleeping till 10:00
*watching "The Bold and the Beautiful" (How could you Thorne?)
*staring at computer screen till was nearly hypnotized by blinking cursor

Look up the word "unproductive" in the dictionary. I believe my picture is right beside it.

Double Argh. No snaps.