Blah
Tripped all over my news yesterday. Actually, "tripped" is an understatement. Think stumbled. Fall on your face, wrench your ankle, bruise you chin. Was that kind of day.
During one news item, I was off the entire time. Stop, go, stop, go. Chew up one word. Spit out the next. Just get on with it! It was like being plucked out of your seat at some HS dance you didn't want to attend in the first place, and forced to do the waltz half a step behind everyone else.
Why do I stay in this wretched biz? And why should a botched two-minute (if I'm lucky) newsbreak keep me tossing and turning most nights?
Argh.
During one news item, I was off the entire time. Stop, go, stop, go. Chew up one word. Spit out the next. Just get on with it! It was like being plucked out of your seat at some HS dance you didn't want to attend in the first place, and forced to do the waltz half a step behind everyone else.
Why do I stay in this wretched biz? And why should a botched two-minute (if I'm lucky) newsbreak keep me tossing and turning most nights?
Argh.

<< Home