does anyone here know cpr?

Monday, October 20

Freaky Friday

Skipped work last Friday. Well, not like there was much to skip as I don't have boardwork Fridays. Anyway, I went to the mall. To the big 3-day sale. With Cousin, who was conveniently "on leave". Too bad most of the metro had the same ditch-work-and-go-to-the-mall-instead idea. It seemed a tsunami of people (all of 'em frantically waving their hard-earned cash or ill-gotten plastic) barreled toward us at every given opportunity. It was tiring. Really. I must be getting old. But fun, too. I guess. Fun in a freaky, I-can't-breathe, I-might-just-throw-up kind of way.

Stuff I bought:
*boxes (for must-be-stored VHS and cassette tapes, tattered Mills&Boon novels, etc.)
*Edward Scissorhands VCD
*b-day gifts
*X-mas gifts (mostly toys and kiddie books)
*craft paper
and of course,
*a pair of shoes (camel T-strap with 2 1/2" stacked heel)

Upside (aside from Php 199 shoes!):
*Am one step closer to completing X-mas list

Downside (aside from people, people, people coming outta my ears):
*While looking for a bargain at some home store, some actor walked in with a cameraman in tow (must've been a "watch-me-shop" segment for some stupid morning show). Hope the boss doesn't see it. Or else. Busted.